Are you looking for basic advice on getting your Burnt Pine, Sandestin Florida home sold as a “For Sale By Owner?” Here are some tips that will get you started!
1. Hire a Professional Photography for your Burnt Pine real estate – In the world of the internet, it pays to have good photos of your property online. That’s where most buyers will look for properties for sale. If your photos are not high quality, your home may be undervalued by the buyer or even worse, eliminated. I recommend Ashley Nichole, a top photographer in the Miramar Beach, Florida area. Tell her I sent you – 850-687-1977.
2. Make a Website Describing Your Burnt Pine Home for Sale. If you have a your own website dedicated to your Sandestin Florida home for sale, you can share it with friends or interested buyers. Try Google Sites for a free custom website or GoDaddy for a $1 per month.
3. Youtube. Upload your Virtual Tour to Youtube to further promote your Burnt Pine property for sale. You can use your camera to make a video or your home, or a free program like Picasa to put photos together in a professional looking presentation.
4. Align Yourself with a Title Company or Local Attorney. When you receive a written offer on your property, you can be ready to take action to close. Better yet, have a title search done in advance to be prepared for any issues that might come up. I recommend Touchstone Land Title in Destin Florida at 850-650-5444.
5. Have a real estate contract ready for your Burnt Pine sale. Ask the title agent (see #4) to provide you with a generic Florida contract. There is nothing worse than losing the buyer because you don’t have paperwork to assist them putting their offer in writing!
Watch this column for future advice on selling your Burnt Pine, Sandestin property.
It’s Wendy… It’s Sold!
Wendy Rulnick, Broker, Rulnick Realty, Inc.
Call toll-free 1-877-487-9639 or local 850-650-7883 ext 204
Email Wendy: [email protected]
Wendy Rulnick, Broker, has been featured in “Kiplinger Personal Finance Magazine” and “Florida Realtor Magazine”. She has successfully helped hundreds of families sell their homes along the Emerald Coast of Florida. Wendy Rulnick sells real estate in Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, Bluewater Bay, Navarre, Seagrove Beach, Watercolor, Sandestin, Seaside, Crestview, Rosemary Beach, Mary Esther, Shalimar, Panama City Beach, Eglin AFB, Hurlburt Field.