How we can help
Buying a home is certainly one of the most rewarding experiences most of us ever have; it’s also one of the most challenging.
If you’re buying for the first time, the process may seem overwhelming. And even if you’ve been through it several times, every move is different and presents new challenges.
So one clear advantage of enlisting the help of Wendy Rulnick & Team is the training, the know-how, and the experience that will help you through each step of the process, and make the process of finding, buying, and moving into your new home as smooth, quick, and enjoyable as it can be.
Our Pledge To Our Buyers
- We will initiate and maintain constant and continuous communication with you.
- Carefully analyze your needs, being sensitive to your special requirements.
- Orient you to current market conditions.
- Explain local real estate practices and procedures.
- Provide information on financing alternatives.
- Thoroughly analyze the entire inventory of homes on the market.
- Provide information on selected properties that fit your needs.
- Avoid wasting your time.
- Professionally show selected properties.
- Explain the process of offer presentation.
- Coordinate all appointments and showings.
- Carefully review the offer to purchase.
- Conscientiously facilitate the negotiations.
- Explain post-purchase activities.
- Follow-up on post purchase activities.
- Keep in touch with you after moving day.
Benefits of Working With Wendy Rulnick & Team To Buy a Home
- Highly Trained Buyer Specialists: who focus on nothing else but finding a perfect home for you.
- Buyer Instant Notification System: that instantly alerts us about properties coming on the market that meet your needs. Descriptions of these properties are mailed to you weekly.
- Expert Negotiation Skills: Wendy Rulnick & Team have helped over 1,000 families buy & sell real estate.
- This level of success is a testimonial to the expertise and negotiating skills that give clients of Wendy Rulnick & Team a major advantage over buyers working with other agents.
- A Highly Trained Team of Specialists: each working together as a team to make sure that all of the important details are handled perfectly.