Introducing The Highlander, 12 unit apartment complex for sale
North Walton County – DeFuniak Springs Florida.
Why this is an attractive multi-family investment on the Emerald Coast:
- 12 units
- Built in 2000-2001
- Original owner
- Continual upkeep and maintenance – new parking lot, windows, paint, carpet, washers, dryers, ceiling fans replaced
- Strong occupancy
- All units have 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and screened porches
- Convenient to I-10, Highway 90 and Highway 331 to South Walton, Santa Rosa Beach, Destin, Niceville, Crestview and Freeport
- Growing town with Walmart, Lowe’s, Lake DeFuniak historic Circle Drive, LeCom Dental School, Emerald Coast Technical College, Chautauqua Winery
- Toll-free number and leasing website included in sale
- Built on four acres – site has two acres available to build more units, zoned C1
If you are looking for a multi-family investment on the Emerald Coast – you’ve found it. Contact listing Broker, Wendy Rulnick, for detailed financials.
Watch the drone video.
537 North 20th Street, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433 offered for sale for $769,500.
Wendy Rulnick, Broker, Rulnick Realty, Inc.
Call 850-650-7883 ext 204
Email Wendy: [email protected]
It’s Wendy… It’s Sold!
Wendy Rulnick, Broker, sells real estate in Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, 30A, Miramar Beach, Seagrove Beach, Watercolor, Sandestin, Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, Bluewater Bay, Navarre, Florida.