This home in Kelly Plantation, Destin Florida has been approved as a Bank of America HAFA short sale
. What is HAFA
? It’s the U.S. Treasury’s “Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program”
. Kelly Plantation, Destin Florida short sale sellers
might also be eligible for HAFA and Bank of America cash incentive paid to them at closing of several thousand dollars.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
You might be eligible for HAFA if your lender, like Bank of America
, participates in the Home Affordable Modification Program
(HAMP), and your mortgage is not underwritten by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. (Fannie Mae HAFA
and Freddie Mac HAFA
have separate guidelines.) HAMP offers you the opportunity for assistance by lowering your payments or delaying payments to keep you in your home. You must meet the HAMP requirements as follows, to be part of HAFA, whether or not you choose a modification. These qualifications are:
1) You have missed payments or are about to default
2) You got your primary mortgage before Jan. 1, 2009
3) You are a natural person (not a corporation, partnership, LLC etc)
4) Your mortgage is for a one- to four- unit residential property.
5) Your property has not been condemned.
6) Your current unpaid principal balance is less than or equal to $729,750 for a one-unit property
7) You must not have been convicted within the last 10 years of felony larceny, theft, fraud or forgery, money laundering or tax evasion, in connection with a mortgage or real estate transaction.
If you own in Kelly Plantation, Destin Florida
, and are considering short sale to avoid foreclosure, call me at 850-650-7883 ext 204 or email [email protected]
Wendy Rulnick, Broker, Rulnick Realty, Inc.
Call toll-free 1-877-487-9639 or local 850-650-7883 ext 204