Did you know that Realtors often advertise their listings to each other? Here on the Emerald Coast of Florida, the most overused and trendy terms for agent-to-agent advertising are:
- Price improvement (as opposed to price reduction)
- Easy Show (this term has been used for years – oftentimes the property is not easy to show)
- Compelling Price, New Compelling Price (this is no longer a unique term, and I am not compelled)
- Seller is Highly Motivated (did you know you cannot say that without the seller’s permission?)
- Discerning buyer
- You won’t want to miss this
- Click Here! (What, are you trying to capture my email address?)
If you are thinking about listing your Emerald Coast real estate, look for someone with creativity to market your property.
It’s Wendy… It’s Sold!
Wendy Rulnick, Broker, Rulnick Realty, Inc.
Email Wendy: [email protected]
Wendy Rulnick, Broker, sells real estate in Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, 30A, Miramar Beach, Crestview, Sandestin, Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, Bluewater Bay, Navarre, Florida.