Think it’s all glamorous being a Realtor in Destin Florida? It’s Monday! Today some of my tasks were:
- Calling clients to confirm commercial listing appointment in DeFuniak Springs, Florida and to confirm receipt of market analysis sent by email.
- Calling Walton County Public Works to get status of one-way road proposal for Driftwood and Ellis Roads, located behind Miramar Plaza, in preparation for the annual meeting, where I am association president. I will also get a status update on the traffic light that may go at the end of Driftwood on Highway 98, and find out when construction is to begin on the hotel being built on Highway 98 next to my office.
- Updating sellers in Fort Walton Beach and 30A in Santa Rosa Beach about last week’s property inquiries and the marketing I’ve done on their behalf.
- Entering property disclosure information online for a Holley by the Sea listing to ensure that my MLS entry is accurate.
- Talking with my Buyer Specialist about the trek he’s made from Apalachicola to Santa Rosa Beach to Milton in the last few days, showing buyers waterfront homes.
- Setting up showing appointments for my Navarre Florida listing.
- Recommending a surveyor to my buyer purchasing a home with acreage in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Recommending a lender for my Destin Florida condo buyer who wants to get a reverse mortgage to increase cash flow.
- Paying business bills.
- Calling State of Florida Department of Revenue to decipher correspondence.
- Contacting one of my short sale sellers to get an update on their paperwork progress for entering information into Equator for a Nationstar/Mr. Cooper short sale.
- Buying a box of Godiva chocolates as a closing gift for my Sandestin Florida seller.
- Going to a closing in Shalimar Florida.
- Buying myself the Italian issue of Vogue magazine as a closing present!
Happy Monday, All!
It’s Wendy… It’s Sold!
Wendy Rulnick, Broker, Rulnick Realty, Inc.
Call 850-650-7883 ext 204
Email Wendy: [email protected]
Wendy Rulnick, Broker, sells real estate in Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, 30A, Miramar Beach, Seagrove Beach, Watercolor, Sandestin, Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, Bluewater Bay, Navarre, Florida.