Probate Estate Real Estate – Destin Florida
Wendy Rulnick, Broker, is a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist in Destin and Fort Walton Beach Florida serving the Emerald Coast of Florida. Wendy Rulnick, Broker, probate estate real estate agent, helps probate estate executors, probate administrators, heirs, personal representatives, and trustees for a “Revocable Trust,” a “Living Trust” or a “Revocable Living Trust, and probate attorneys in Northwest Florida. Wendy Rulnick serves the towns of Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, Crestview, Santa Rosa Beach, DeFuniak Springs, Freeport, Navarre, Shalimar, Miramar Beach and surrounding areas.
Probate real estate services Wendy Rulnick, Broker, CPRES offers include:
- Accessing a property for out-of-state executor, administrator, trustee, or personal representative of the estate of the deceased
- Lock changes and securing of vacant properties
- Valuations of probate estate properties with honest assessment of value and estimated proceeds with Free Market Analysis per specifications of probate attorney or to share with heirs and co-executors or co-administrators
- Referral to real estate appraisers, if needed
- Referral to attorney to handle probate process and wills in Florida, serving Okaloosa, Walton and Santa Rosa Counties
- Referral to Florida accountant for special needs of probate estate sale of real estate
- Recommendations for estate sales and auctions to sell personal property to benefit the estate
- Recommendations for junk removal
- Recommendations for probate real estate clean up
- Recommendations for repairs and referrals to handyman, electricians, roofers, plumbers, etc. if needed
- Recommendations for home inspections, home inspectors and maintenance personnel
- Recommendations for donation of furniture and home goods and arrangement for service
- Recommendation of title search and title agent services
- Handling sale of probate estate property from start to final distribution of home sale proceeds
- Trusted communications with probate estate personal representative, attorney and other approved parties
- Keeping approved parties informed of any market changes and all offers
- Negotiating on behalf of estate representative and heirs, seeking most favorable and desired terms for sale of real estate
Knowing that the time frame for completion of a probate estate sale can be lengthy, Wendy Rulnick, Broker, Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist, will provide updates to market analysis prior to listing the probate estate property.
Glossary of probate terms.
Wendy Rulnick offers meetings via Zoom, Skype or phone, and can be reached at 850-259-0422.
An attorney should be contacted for all probate estate legal questions, and this article should not be construed as giving legal advice.